Chair: Rasika Ekhalikar ’17
Chair e-mail: email@example.com
Meeting time: 8:00PM, Tuesdays
Meeting location: StuGov Suite
The Business Operations Committee investigates the Union’s business operations, including the bookstore and Sodexo food service. The committee will gather data regarding current business operations and seek student opinion for improvements for Rensselaer Union services and facilities.
- McNeil Room Carpet
- Games Room Renovation
- RPI Bookstore — Large-scale proposal to use the expertise of bookstore consultants to examine the profitability and service-level of the RPI Bookstore.
- Thunder Mountain Curry— the student body enjoys the cuisine from this local Troy Farmer’s Market vendor and the committee brought them to the McNeil Room.
- Sushi/ Custato’s Pizza/ Mega Burger— the committee examined the student body interest in the Rathskellar eateries and proposed new vendor agreements to improve the level of food service.
- Father’s Fur-real smoothie machine
- Rathskellar Pepsi soda tower