Submitting a Proposal

A Rensselaer Union club may wish to submit a proposal for a funding request or reallocation. A club should first speak with their Executive Board representative and SARP (Student Activities Resource Person) to fully discuss the proposal. If necessary, the club will fill out a proposal coversheet, submit it to the President of the Union, and come before the Executive Board during one of the general body meetings to present the proposal.